Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike
The Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike features a step-through frame, a cushioned seat with lumbar support, and a smooth magnetic resistance system.
The Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike has 12 program modes, a wireless heart rate receiver and speakers for an MP3 player. It’s also equipped with a reading rack and water bottle holder.
- Adjustable Seat: The Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike has an adjustable seat to fit a wide range of riders. It has a high back rest that provides good lumbar support and lets air flow through to keep the rider cool. Handgrips are next to the seat to provide extra stability.
- Two Sets of Handlebars: The Comfort R has handlebars on the console and alongside the seat. This helps most people find a comfortable position and also helps with stability during rides and when getting on/off of the machine.
- Workout Programs: 12 workout programs are built into the bike. Besides manual mode and custom programs, the diverse options are Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts and Target Heart Rate Zone.
- Heart Rate Monitors: This bike can track heart rate with a wireless receiver or contact grips. The wireless chest strap is not included.
- Console Data: Data shown are time, distance, calories, speed, RPM, resistance level, heart rate, calories and watts. The unique Cardio Compass Display shows heart rate on a circular graph to quickly convey exertion level.
- Smooth Resistance: A magnetic resistance system provides 16 tension levels. These are adjusted electronically. Because the changes are frictionless, the transitions feel smooth and the bike is able to run very quietly.
- Sturdy Frame: This bike has a steel frame that’s under lifetime residential warranty. The Comfort R’s maximum user weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- Extras: Extra features on this unit include MP3-compatible speakers, a reading rack and a bottle holder.
- Energy Saver Mode: The Horizon Comfort R will automatically reduce its power draw when not in use.
Frame Type: Recumbent
Handlebars: Ergonomic Handlebars
Flywheel: 7kg/15.4 lbs
Seat: Ergo and Comfort Seat back
Pedals: Self-Balancing Pedals with Adjustable Straps
Seat Adjustment: Horizontal
Resistance System: ECB Magnetic Brake
Power Requirements: Adapter
Extras: Smart Device Rack, Anti-Skid Cup Holder
Display Type: 5.5″ LCD
Display Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, Cardio Compass HR Display
Programs: 12 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, % THR, 2 Custom)
Contact Heart Rate Grips: Yes
Polar Wireless Heart Rate Receiver: Yes
Speakers: Sonic Surround Speakers, Audio in Jack, Passport Ready
Resistance Levels: 16 Electronically Adjustable
ViaFit Connectivity: Yes
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 165 x 64 x 135 cm
Product Weight: 47 kg
User Weight Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
Tension Motor: 3 Years
Other Parts (includes paint/coatings, cables and leads): 3 Years
Labour: 2 Years