Loaded Lifting Massage Gun - Personal V2 (Matte Black)
Why buy a gun? Increased range of motion, better exercise execution and increased recovery.
In training, your two major factors are your maximum recoverable volume, and the efficacy of how you create that volume.
In order to progress at the best rate, a valid approach is to increase firstly your ability to recover and secondarily your ability to lift efficiently.
Massage guns come into play here. No massage gun is magic, and its effects are largely perception based on muscular soreness and range. Studies have shown a decrease in perceived delayed onset muscular soreness and increase of range using percussive therapy (ie, a massage gun).
When to use your gun? Before you workout
Science show improved muscular strength, power development and kinesthetic awareness (over a control group that had not warmed up). The gun allows a ‘cheat’ warmup. This is hugely effective on
- Shoulders before low bars
- Glutes and groin before low bars
- Hammies and low back before deads
- Triceps before bench
Personal Unit Specifications:
- Stall force: 225N
- Stroke Length: 1.2cm
- Includes: Massage Gun, 6 attachments, plush carry case, charger, manual
- 20 minute run-time with timer on LCD
- Battery indicator on LCD
- Speed: 10 settings
- Soft Silicone Grip
- LED screen with speed and battery indicator
- Input: 240VAC 50/60 Hz input (Australian Plug)
- Output: 24VDC @ 1A
- Power: 60W
- Max speed: 3200rpm
- Material: ABS and Silicone compound
- Weight: 1.09kg
- Battery: 2400mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable
- Charging Time: 2-3 hrs total
- Use time: 2-3 hrs total
- Noise: 40-60 dB
- Operation: LED touch screen
- Quick treatment of trigger points during training.
- Simple use for quick relief of tight knobs and trigger points.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Suitable for every athlete and gym goer.
- Suitable for home use.